April 11, 2009

Pro Pics












I received all the pics that our friend Val took and added them all to the "1 week old" photo album, check them out! They are WONDERFUL!

The girls feel and look like they are growing so well! I am anxious for their next Dr.'s appointment, which isn't until May, to see what their heights and weights all. Cambria feels so heavy to me now! David thinks she is around 8lbs. Kaylin is growing well too! Kay still fits in some of her preemie stuff but they are both mainly in newborn size! That is a BIG jump for our girls. Its so funny because most kids only get to wear newborn outfits once, if they are lucky, our girls are just now starting to fit in them at 5 weeks! Its actually kind of nice, because they have such cute little outfits that people have given us and I have gotten them and we get to enjoy them. Its also helps that we usually wear at least 2 or 3 outfits a day.

The girls are starting to stay awake a little longer and even "play" some! They coo and caw and kinda bat at some toys that hang down from their play mat, more like more their arms and then their arms accidentally run into the toys, but still, I can be a proud mommy anyhow!

We got the girls birth certificates the other day which was exciting, it made them seem "official"! I never noticed before, but it says "TWIN" on their birth certificates and then it says born 1st and born 2nd. How cute is that? :-)

Our time home, without work is coming to a close and that makes me sad. David returns on Monday the 6th, only a week and a couple days away. I think that will be a HUGE adjustment. I have REALLY, sincerely enjoyed this time to bond as a family. We are incredibly blessed that we were able to take 6 weeks off together and they have been an amazing roller coaster of blessings and learning. I would not trade them for ANYTHING! I still have to pinch myself sometimes, this is my life, with an amazing husband and 2 incredible daughters. MY daughters! I, ME, yep ME, I'm a MOM!!! I know I have mentioned this before but when you wait so long to have this little blessing, or in my case BLESSINGS, in your arms it really makes you appreciate that simple little word M-O-M so much!

0 comments on "Pro Pics"

Post a Comment

 

The Denton Twins, and their Mommy too! Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez