April 25, 2009


The girls turned 2 months old this week! In some ways its seems like they have been here forever and others it seems like yesterday I was still pregnant! 1 year ago I was in one of the worst funks ever as we were hitting 2 solid years of infertility and I really thought being a mom was something that may never happen for me. Here I am a year later sitting in my living room which now looks like a daycare center hooked up to my breast pump, writing in a blog for my BABIES while my husband holds 2 bottles up to the 2 most beautiful babies ever! Who would have thought? Not me! Don't get me wrong, having twins is HARD, VERY hard! But, of course, worth it!

The other day we were not having an easy day. The girls were fussy, I had to work very late and we were both tired. We were down in the dumps and not feeling happy. Then out of the blue, mid-sentence, Kaylin looked up at David and smiled the biggest smile ever! It melted both of our hearts and also made all the hard work, long nights, stress and money worth it. Its crazy how one little smile can melt away all your fears and worries in the world!

Milestones for this month:

*Cambria has slept through the night 3 times now! Woo Hoo!
*Both girls are smiling! Not really HUGE smiles but definite smiles, at certain
people and things.
*Their personalities are becoming more and more apparent.
*The are starting to learn how to "play" with toys...starting, trying. :-)

Now enjoy some pictures of my BEAUTIFUL babies!!!

Cami and her little grin!
Cami and her smile!
Kaylin and the plaque I made her!
Cami and her plaque

Cami is happy to be next to her sister!
Cambria
Cami, 1st time wearing a skirt!
Kaylin and her 1st time in a skirt and her beautiful smile!
I think Kay is making an Elvis face
Kaylin looking at Daddy!

2 comments on " "

Valerie on May 14, 2009 at 6:25 AM said...

This is a GREAT blog post! Happy Mother's Day

Chari on November 3, 2009 at 10:54 AM said...

So cute! I want those I Love Mommy shirts!! lol

Post a Comment

 

The Denton Twins, and their Mommy too! Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez