April 11, 2009

March 11th, 2009


March 11th, 2009

The girls are almost 3 weeks old today! Time is flying by! The girls are both complete angels...well most of the time ;-) I am loving this time David and I both have off and spending every minute together getting adjusted to our new family! We have all been doing great. We are actually VERY active and go out and do things almost every day. We went to Babies R Us, dinner at Outback Steak House and then to Walmart yesterday and the girls were so easy! We are still getting used to all the attention we attract with twins, people say some pretty rude things! But we don't care, we honestly and sincerely love being parents to these little miracles! Even without a ton of sleep, lots of laundry and a constantly cluttered house, I would not change a thing. I feel beyond privileged to be these little girls Mom. Yep, I am a Mom....ME! Its still the best thing ever to say that outload! I can't even come close to explaining the amazing feeling that washes over me when one of the girls is upset and the only thing to cure the blues is ME! All they need is their Mom and all their little woes seems to fade away. How lucky am I? I have an amazing husband who is beyond supportive and who is a complete natural at being an awesome Dad. I have the two most beautiful little girls ever! My world could not be more complete!

I will **TRY** to keep this site updated as much as possible, even if its just a quick post here and there and of course lots of pictures! I am going to be writing the girls an online journal and then puplishing it once and year and I may share some of those entries here as well.

Thanks for checking out our site! Enjoy!

0 comments on "March 11th, 2009"

Post a Comment

 

The Denton Twins, and their Mommy too! Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez