April 12, 2009






Easter was great for us! 1st off, its always wonderful to remember the joy of Easter and all it means to us! Thank you God for sending your son to die for our sins and make eternal life possible! All day all I could think of was how awesome it was that I had 2 Beautiful, Amazing little MIRACLES to dress up in tiny perfect little frilly dresses for Easter. ME--I have these two little girls! Its still so odd to me! I can not get over how BLESSED I am! Thank you Lord for giving me the gift of Motherhood.

We started our day with our normal mad dash to get ready, but we are getting better and better at this because we were out the door 10 minutes EARLIER than we had planned! :-) We made it to church at Central Community in Riverside where David's Uncle Eric is the pastor. The weather was awesome, and the 10:30 service took place outside on their park like lawn. We had brought our own chairs and sat in the back under a tree and could still hear the service. It was very nice.

After church we went to Uncle Eric's and Aunt Debbie's with the rest of the family, Phil, Dalene, Julia, John, Stephanie, Patrick, Reggie, Derek, Erica, Uncle Dan, Aunt Kathleen, Will and Silvie and had a nice lunch and good visit.

Auntie Erica and Nana
I can't get enough of those cheeks! (Cambria)
Nana feeding Kaylin
Cambria being held by Auntie Erica
Uncle Derek and Kaylin, she was so in love with him!
We went from Eric's to my parents house and had some more food, which was nice since we never seem to have time to eat at home. Then we took some pictures of the girls! All in all, it was a fantastic Easter!

Kaylin
Cambria
Mimi, Cami, Auntie Rice
My Beautiful Babies

HAPPY EASTER, From the Denton Family!

0 comments on " "

Post a Comment

 

The Denton Twins, and their Mommy too! Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez